On the spot
We are available for assistance during opening times. Visit the reception or information desk at your library.
We can help you to :
- use the available tools and resources,
- find a document on the shelves,
- retrieve information,
- find available documents on your chosen topic,
- use bibliography software,
- access an online resource.
Chat with a librarian at the bottom of our website page.
Ask a librarian a question via the chat room from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday!
You can ask for :
- information about services and resources in the various libraries
- help with information retrieval : how and where can I find a document? How can I find references and information about a topic? How do I use online library' resources?
Does the window bother you? You can click on "Non merci" to close it.
The librarians will reply within 48 working hours maximum!
You can write to us at bu-contactlistes [dot] univ-rennes [dot] fr
Are you looking to reach a specific person? Write to this address, the person will receive your email.
On the phone
During the libraries opening times
- BU Beaulieu: 02 23 23 34 31
- BU Centre: 02 23 23 34 00
- BU Villejean Santé: 02 23 23 34 52
Follow us on Twitter @bu_rennes!