What is it?
You can renew items:
- online, via your library account,
- at the library reception desk,
- using the self-service machines
You can renew your library items 1 time each.
The extension is possible only during the last week of loan and adds a period of three weeks after the planned date of return.
|You are||Initial duration of the loan||Extend loan period|
|Undergraduate / Master student||30 days||30 days|
|PhD student and staff||30 days||30 days|
|External registered user||30 days||30 days|
Renewal is not possible if...
You cannot renew your library items if:
- you have overdue items,
- your library account has been suspended,
- the item you wish to keep has been reserved by another user,
- if itis a highly requested document (legal code from the BU Centre or a French national medical exam (ECN) document from the BU Villejean Santé).